FIRST AID HANDBOOK
Highfield’s First Aid Handbook is a popular resource with first-aid trainers delivering emergency first-aid qualifications and their learners.
Designed to provide a simple, easy-to-understand guide for emergency first-aiders or those studying towards a qualification, it is full of up-to-date information, engaging illustrations and real-life images that bring context to learning.
The book has been written by a leading first-aid trainer and former military medic and contains plenty of ‘Helpful Hints’ to help you become a better first-aider.
We’ve recently updated the First Aid Handbook to include content requested by our customers. This includes exercises that cover the most important parts of the syllabus.
The book covers:
- the role and responsibilities of the first-aider
- assessing an incident
- managing an unresponsive casualty
- the respiratory system
- wounds and bleeding
- dealing with minor injuries
- other injuries
- Title: First Aid Handbook
- Authors: John Morley and Christian Sprenger
- Pages: 52
- ISBN: 978-1-912633-72-2
- Illustrations: Full colour illustrations & photos
- Format: A5 firm back, gloss finish
- Published: May 2021, 8th Edition
Ideal for those taking an Emergency First Aid at Work Course or wishing to learn more about first aid.