PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID HANDBOOK
Want a physical book in your hand?
Click the link to order the 9th edition of the Paediatric First Aid Book
Key points and helpful hints help produce better first-aiders.
The topics covered in the book include:
- roles and responsibilities of the paediatric first-aider
- assessing an emergency situation safely
- unresponsive and breathing normally
- unresponsive and not breathing normally
- foreign body airway obstruction
- external bleeding
- bites and stings
- minor injuries
- bones, joints and muscles
- head, neck and back injuries
- conditions affecting the eyes, ears and nose
- acute medical conditions or sudden illnesses
- extreme heat and cold
- electric shock
- burns and scalds
- records relating to illnesses, injuries and emergencies
The book is packed with photographs and illustrations that add context to real-life scenarios that make learning memorable.
- Title: Paediatric First Aid Handbook
- Authors: John Morley and Chris Sprenger
- Pages: 72
- ISBN: 978-1-912633-47-0
- Illustrations: Full colour illustrations & photos
- Format: A5 firmback, gloss finish
- Published: September 2020, 10th Edition
Ideal for use on paediatric first aid courses and other 1-day first-aid courses.